Don Valley Brick Works Park
- Your feet can hurt the plants, scare the animals, and cause erosion on the slopes. Stay on official paved and gravel paths at all times.
- Don't go down the wrong path! Dirt trails are made when people leave official paths, causing permanent damage to the park.
Don't Disturb the Wildlife
- This park is home to wildlife, consider yourself their guest!
- Catching turtles, frogs, snakes, birds, beavers etc. is not permitted at any time.
- Fishing is licensed/regulated by the Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR). Keep away from pond edges, and only fish from hard surface areas.
- 'Catch and Release' fishing practices are encouraged if you are licensed to fish.
Control Your Pets Please
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times, and don't let them into the ponds. Leave the natural areas and ponds to the native wildlife!
- An off leash area is provided near the west parking lot by Bayview Ave.
Leave No Trace
- Let the animals build their homes…don't tear them down! Do not move, disturb or collect any plants, rocks, fallen dead wood, fossils etc.
- Keep the park clean of garbage. Carry out what you carry in.
Common Sense and Courtesy
- Cyclists must dismount within the park
- No open flames or picnicking
- No amplified sound
- No swimming