Economic Development & Culture staff offer many services and programs to advance Toronto's liveability and opportunity. In keeping with the ever-changing cultural and economic landscapes, Program Support staff:
- develop policies that address issues facing the business, cultural and arts communities and advocates for change
- promote and markets the many programs, cultural and entertainment attractions developed by the division
- secure sponsorship dollars to enable the division to deliver award-winning events, forums and programs
- leverage partnerships to execute large-scale, multi-layered marketing and communications campaigns that attract international attention and millions of participants to events produced by EDC.
Staff also provide integrated administrative support to the division that includes:
- financial planning, administration and budget coordination
- alternative revenue generation strategies
- internal divisional control and compliance activities.
Manager, Policy Development
Manager, Finance & Administration
Manager, Research & Information Systems