Programs and Classes
If you have the time, we have the program! Toronto Parks, Forestry and Recreation offers a wide variety of programs designed specifically for 60 plus adults. Choose from swimming, skating, fitness, cooking, painting, dancing and more. Take part in your favourite activity or try something new.
- Get fit!: From cardio classes to chair yoga we have a fitness class for any ability!
- Get active!: Aqua fitness and Learn to Swim programs are available for 60 plus adults at the City's aquatic facilities
- Get creative!: Crafts, Painting and Drawing, and Dancing all allow you to express your creative side
- Get interested!: Want to learn a new skill? It's never too late!
- Get physical!: Learn a new sport or improve existing skills
- Get Golfing!: Play a round at one of the City's five golf courses
Find out more on how to register.
Find out what registered programs or drop-in programs are offered for 60 plus adults at a community recreation centre near you.
A number of community recreation centres also have walking/running tracks and walking clubs for 60 plus adults.
Older Adult Centres
There are 13 Older Adult Centres across the city. Any adult who is over the age of 60 is eligible to become a member. Take advantage of this great opportunity to meet up with old friends or make new ones!
- Fairfield Seniors Centre
- Horner Avenue Seniors Centre
- Islington Seniors Centre
- New Toronto Seniors Centre
- Thistletown Seniors Centre
- West Acres Seniors Centre
- Birkdale CC
- Don Montgomery CRC
- L'Amoreaux CC
- Port Union CRC
- Scarborough Village RC
- Stephen Leacock Seniors CC
Toronto/East York District