Call 3-1-1 to reach a customer service representative twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week!
Call Centre Hours
Customer service is available
- for registration at 416-338-4386(4FUN)
- for permits at 416-392-8188
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
To help you get ready to register, customer service hours are extended as follows from September 6 - 13, 2017:
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Monday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
In Person Contact Hours
Contact Parks, Forestry and Recreation customer service staff in-person Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the following locations:
|Civic Centre Customer Service Office||Location|
|Toronto City Hall||100 Queen St W, 1st Floor|
|Etobicoke Civic Centre||399 The West Mall, 1st Floor|
|North York Civic Centre||5100 Yonge St, 3rd Floor|
|Scarborough Civic Centre||150 Borough Dr, 5th Floor|
To withdraw from your program you can contact a customer service representative at 416-338-4386 or print and complete the withdrawal, transfer and credit form (pdf) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org