Recently Toronto Public Health has completed and collaborated these reports related to the built environment and health.
For detailed reports please visit the following links:
- Active City: Desiging for Health
- Improving Health by Design in the Greater Toronto-Hamilton Area
- Active Transportation Demonstration Projects
- How Loud is Too Loud: Health Impacts of Environmental Noise in Toronto
- Environmental Noise Study in the City of Toronto 2017
A recent TPH collaborative project that compiled health evidence for Complete Streets produced the following three reports: