Green Roof Bylaw Statistics Template
This template is required to be submitted for all Site Plan Control or Building Permit applications where a green roof is required under the City of Toronto Green Roof Bylaw. Complete the table and copy it directly onto the Roof Plan submitted as part of any Site Plan Control Application requiring a green roof in accordance with the Bylaw.
- Toronto Green Roof Construction Standard
- Green Roof Bylaw Screening Form
- Building Permit Resources for green roofs
- Native Plant Suggestions - suggested indigenous plants for a Green Roof environment in Toronto developed by the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority.
- City Council decision to amend the Green Roof Bylaw for industrial buildings (November 29, 2011)
- City Council Decision to extend Industrial building exemption (February 7, 2011)
- City Council decision to adopt the Green Roof Bylaw
(May 25-26, 2009)
Background Information reports
- Green Roof By-law Staff Report(March 27, 2009)
- Supplementary report from the Chief Planner and Executive Director, City Planning and the Chief Building Official and Executive Director, Toronto Building (May 22, 2009) (PG25.3d)
- Supplementary report from the Medical Officer of Health
(May 22, 2009) (PG.3e)