The City of Toronto is so proud of our quality drinking water that we wanted to share it at public events throughout our great city. That's why Toronto Water created HTO To Go. The trailers serve as a fun and practical way to educate people about one of our most valuable resources — drinking water.
The HTO To Go crew will deliver the trailer to select public events and connect it to a safe supply of potable water (usually a fire hydrant or connection to a building's water supply).
Visitors are welcome to have a drink or refill their water bottle — there is even a doggy bowl for our furry friends — all while learning about Toronto Water's programs and services.
There are two mobile water trailers available for special events throughout Toronto. The season generally runs from May through September.
How does it work?
- It's FREE!
- Bright, attractive trailer, with signage to entice visitors
- A stainless steel trough on each side of the trailer
- 10 drinking taps (five on each side)
- 10 spigot taps (five on each side) for filling drinking bottles
- Step stools for children and cups available to accommodate accessibility challenges
- Automatically-refilling doggy bowl at the back
- Professional and courteous crew who take care of the trailer from start to finish