Fleet Services Division (FS) provides fleet services for the City's vehicles and equipment. Our services include Acquisition, Maintenance, Rentals, Fuel Site Management and Driver Training.
Feedback from our customers is critical to our success. We are committed to listening and improving our services and in treating our customers in an open, transparent and timely manner.
This complaint handling procedure is established to provide the public with clear steps to follow when making a complaint and to ensure each is handled fairly and efficiently.
If you have a concern or complaint about a City vehicle or how it is being operated, we want to hear about it.
Please call 311 to have the following issues addressed:
- Taxi complaints
- Brake light not working
- Unsafe operation
- Black tailpipe exhaust
- Vehicle idling
If your complaint is specific to Fleet Services Division, please contact David Allan at 416-392-4397 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the response from Fleet Services - Stage 1, please contact Lloyd Brierley, General Manager of Fleet Services at 416-392-1034 or send an email to email@example.com.
Complaint Information and Timeline
- Please complete the Complaint Tracking Form or provide details such as:
- Contact information including full name of complainant, full address, telephone numbers and email address.
- Description of complaint, what happened, who was involved, dates and times, unit # of vehicle / license plate, vehicle description, location/street
- Include names of witnesses, photographs, and other pertinent information
- In each stage or step, we will handle your complaints confidentially, investigate and let you know the outcome within 15 business days.
- Outside investigators would be called for complaints that are of serious nature or impacts on the public.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm or please leave a message and your call will be returned within three (3) business days.
In case you are not satisfied with the outcome received by Fleet Services, please have copies of the original complaint and responses prior to escalation then proceed to:
If you are not satisfied with the outcome received from Stage 2, please contact the Chief Corporate Officer at 416-397-4156 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the response received from Step 1, please contact the Deputy City Manager's Office at 416-392-8773 or send an email to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with the response received from Step 2, please contact the City Manager's Office at 416-392-8102 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still not satisfied with how your complaint was handled, you may escalate your complaint to the Office of the Ombudsman at 416-392-7062 or send an email to email@example.com.
In compliance with the City of Toronto's Complaint Handling Guidelines, all complaints will be logged and tracked from initial receipt throughout the entire process until the complaint is resolved.
Thank you for helping us serve you better.