Members of Toronto City Council - Voting Record
This glossary of terms is listed for convenience to help users understand the terminology that has been used. For official definitions and procedure by-law information, refer to the City of Toronto Muncipal Code, Chapter 27, Council Procedures.
- Committee – The name of the committee
- Date/Time – The date and time (if applicable) that the vote was recorded
- Agenda Item # – The agenda item number
- Agenda Item Title – The agenda item title
- Motion Type – The type of motion that the vote was recorded for
- Vote – The member's response. Votes are recorded as "Yes", "No" or "Absent"
- Result – The result of the vote as well as the total number of members that voted 'Yes' and 'No'
- Vote Description - The vote type required for the motion to carry