Spring Flooding...Are you covered?

The costs of furniture and electronics destroyed by water damage can really add up. Whether you are a tenant or a homeowner - help protect yourself by having adequate insurance coverage. Insurance can help you replace what’s lost, and help cover your expenses if you are forced to leave your home during an emergency.

For more information, visit the Insurance Bureau of Canada's website. Do you have enough
enough insurance? Find out here:  http://www.ibc.ca

Back to: Overview