TPH is proud to be designated as a Best Practice Organization(BPSO). This award recognizes our commitment to following best practice guidelines in all of our services. These best practice guidelines are resources that help health care workers provide a high standard of client care.
TPH is currently using the most relevant parts of the following best practice guidelines in our programs:
- Enhancing Healthy Adolescent Development
- Integrating Smoking Cessation into Daily Practice
- Interventions for Postpartum Depression
- Primary Prevention of Childhood Obesity
- Woman Abuse: Screening, Identification and Initial Response
- Establishing Therapeutic Relationship
- Supporting Clients on Methadone Maintenance
- Preventing Falls and Fall Injuries in the Older Adults
- Developing and Sustaining Nursing Leadership
- Preventing and Addressing Abuse and Neglect of Older Adults: Person-Centred, Collaborative, System-Wide Approaches
- Professionalism in Nursing
- Working with Families to Promote Safe Sleep for Infants 0-12 Months of Age
Being a BPSO® supports TPH's goal to make Toronto the healthiest city possible by offering Torontonian's the highest quality of programs and services.