Enjoy the City's high-quality and in-demand recreation programs and activities.
To sign up for recreation programs you will need an account which includes client and family numbers. Be sure to add an email address to your account to log in or recover your account easily.
Set up Your Account
To sign up for recreation programs you will need client and family numbers. There are three ways to get them:
- Phone: (416) 338-4386 to speak to a customer service representative from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Email: complete the New Family Account Form (pdf) and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure that you save the completed form). Please allow 5 business days to process.
- Fax: complete the form and fax to (416) 392-1551
The family number is attached to a primary contact for your family account; any mail or communications related to your account will be sent to this contact.
A client number is attached to each person in your family and will allow you to track account transactions for each family member.
Once you have an account, you can register for programs, check your account transactions, registration status, and print and save your receipts (they are not mailed).
People who live in the city, or own a residential or business property located in Toronto are considered residents and they get first priority for recreation programs.
Visitors and non-residents are welcome to register for programs, but please note the following applies:
- Registration opens 10 days after the initial registration date.
- $42 fee is applied to each program fee.
- $82 fee is applied for each free program.
Log in to your account to view, print and save your receipts. Have your client and family numbers ready as you'll need them to log in. As of 2015, you no longer receive a mail out of your receipt.
Steps to log-in
- visit http://efun.toronto.ca
- go to Login
- enter Main Contact Client Number and Family PIN Number
- select My Account
- select Receipts Online
- view, print and save your recent receipts
If you do not have access to a printer, you can visit a City community and recreation centre and or civic centre to receive a printed copy.
The easiest way to check your balance owing or Welcome Policy balance is to log in to your account online. You can also call 416-338-4386 to speak with a staff person.
Call 416-338-4386 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, and a customer service representative can provide you with your account numbers, change your family account number, add a new family member to your account, transfer programs (there is a fee) or update your account contact information. You will be asked to verify your account by answering a security question.
You can also update your email address by logging in to your account using your family number.