Permits & Rentals

General Permit Information

Indoor Swimming Pool

Toronto Parks, Forestry & Recreation permits are issued for one-time use of facilities or seasonally according to the Permit Allocation Policy (PDF) and Ice Allocation Policy (PDF) Seasonal and one-time bookings are available for rinks, pools, sports fields, stadiums, tennis courts, indoor gyms, room rentals, and allotment gardens. Tournaments are considered one-time bookings. 

To obtain a permit, fill out the permit account (PDF) and membership information (PDF) forms and the seasonal (PDF) or one-time use (PDF) application and return them to a permit office.


Permits Overview

Hockey rink with children playing sledge hockey

Application Timelines

Permits are issued on a Session basis.  Permit sessions are dependent on the type of permit, facility and availability.  The application process must be completed on an annual basis or as per session requirement.

Old Phone

Contact Permit Offices

Not sure who to call to answer your question about a City of Toronto program or service? Call 3-1-1, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.You can also visit a permit office in person Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.