Court Services Customer Satisfaction Survey
Court Services Division conducted a Customer Satisfaction Survey in 2013 using Fluid Survey. The survey ran for a 6 week period commencing on Monday, September 23, 2013 and ended on Friday, October 31, 2013.
The data set has been reviewed to ensure that the content does not:
- Contravene the City's policies or applicable laws related to anti-discrimination, human rights or privacy;
- Include information that identifies an individual other than one acting in an official capacity, nor any comments that are personal attacks on someone's character, personal or business affairs, etc.;
- Address an issue before the courts or outside of the City's jurisdiction, or comments on another organization or private company;
- Contain unsubstantiated rumours or potentially libellous statements;
- Contain obscenities, derogatory, insulting, offensive, violent or hateful language;
- Include any email addresses, attachments, or web links.
- In cases where such comments are found, only the language that contradicts the policy is removed by staff — the remainder of the comments remains in the data set.