Housing Hub

Housing at risk thumbnail image

Help is a phone call away

Can't pay rent? Lost your RGI eligibility? Bugs, no heat, or troubles with your landlord or neighbours? You can call housing help centres, the Tenant Hotline and other services to help you avoid eviction and improve your housing situation.

Problems with a landlord or neighbour?

As a tenant, you have certain rights. If you have problems with your landlord, roommates or neighbours, there are steps you can take. If you have a support worker, you should let them know as they may be able to help.