- The World in Ten Blocks
- Skip the big box store, avoid the lines this Black Friday: Toronto BIAs
- Small Businesess Offer Huge Benefits for Toronto
- Mabel's Bakery One of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies On 2016 PROFIT 500
- Editorial: City benefits from vibrant BIAs
- Business Improvement Areas a Toronto success story
- Beyond BIAs in the Beach
- BIA’s focus is on "we not me"
- BIAs in East York, along Danforth, help out community
- BIAs successful in Beach-Riverdale
- Bringing more people to area goal of BIA
- Etobicoke BIAs benefit from success of annual festivals
- Looking to transform Wilson Avenue
- Scarborough's BIAs work with what they have
- Strength in numbers along St. Clair
- West end BIAs important to neighbourhoods
- An Art Scene Blooms in a Toronto Neighbourhood - The New York Times - September 10, 2012
- Bloordale Puts Culture to Work - Live With Culture - July 18, 2012
Bloor West Village
- Toronto Invents: The Business Improvement Area. A neighbourhood-oriented business concept is born in Bloor West Village.
- The Dundas West Guide: Our 21 favourite places between Ossington and Lansdowne - Toronto Life - July 29, 2010
Gerrard India Bazaar BIA
Village of Islington
West Queen West
Does your BIA have a success story to share?
Submit an article to Angela Varone for inclusion in our promotional activities.