Below is a list of limousines that are permitted to operate in Toronto. This list is a live document and may be amended at any time. Contact the Licence & Permit Issuance Office for more information.
About limousine vehicles
- All stretches must have a minimum of 114 cm (44.88 inches) beyond standard wheelbase. Stretch limousines must be replaced after eight years. For example, a vehicle operating as a stretch limousine that was manufactured in 2012 must be replaced in 2020.
- Sedan limousines must be replaced after seven years. For example, a vehicle operating as a sedan limousine that was manufactured in 2012 must be replaced in 2019.
- All vehicles must be luxury (ie: must have a leather package and carpeted floors).
- Cadillac and Ford/Lincoln products must be converted in accordance with Cadillac's Certified Master Coachbuilder (C.M.C.) or Ford/Lincoln's Qualified Vehicle Modifier (Q.M.V.) programs. All other conversions to be certified by National Safety Mark.
- Conversions of vehicles not appearing on this list may be considered by Municipal Licensing and Standards staff upon request. Final approval is subject to inspection at the Vehicle Inspection Facility at 843 Eastern Avenue.
- Vehicles that have submodel (trim), MUST be that specific trim to be approved.
- Please note that some vehicle models have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Vehicle lists will be updated as new model data becomes available.