The Revenue Services Division provides quality, timely, accessible and accurate billing, collection and payment processing for municipal property taxes, utilities, parking violations and Municipal Land Transfer taxes, as well as other revenue generating services, to support City programs and services.
The Division is responsible for administering:
- property tax billings, payments, collections and online services
- utility billing (water and sewage services and solid waste) billings, payments, collections and online services
- tax and water relief programs
- tax and assessment appeals
- payments for parking violations
- Municipal Land Transfer Tax (MLTT)
- Tenant Rent Reduction Notification Program
Revenue Services is committed to excellence in customer service. The Division works with customers to ensure revenue information and services are accessible and available to all of Toronto's residents and businesses.