Reports to Council
September 2017 - Proposed Downtown Plan
November 2016 - TOcore Proposals Report
This November 2016 report outlined a comprehensive set of policy directions for the new Downtown Plan as a basis for stakeholder and public consultation.
November 2015 - TOcore Phase 1 Summary Report and Phase 2 Directions
The TOcore Phase 1 Staff report went before Toronto and East York Community Council (TEYCC) on November 10, 2015 and was subsequently adopted by City Council at its December 9, 2015 meeting. A copy of the Staff Report and the accompanying TEYCC presentation (in both video and hard copy) and available here:
- Video (TOcore presentation begins at the 9:25:00 time spot)
May 2014 – Staff Report
This Staff Report to Toronto and East York Community Council initiated the TOcore project.
- August 2017 - Phase 3 Engagement Report
A report summarizing public and stakeholder feedback and advice on the TOcore Proposals Report between November 2016 and April 2017. Thanks to everyone who has participated so far!
Proposals Reports Highlights
- Proposals Report Overview
- Booklet 1 - Shaping Land Use Scale Economy
- Booklet 2 - Downtown Parks & Public Realm
- Booklet 3 - Building For Liveability
- Booklet 4 - Downtown Mobility
- Booklet 5 - Enhancing Community Services Facilities
- Booklet 6 - Celebrating Culture
- Booklet 7 - Towards A Resilient Downtown
- Booklet 8 - Supplying Water
Background Report: Trends | Issues | Intensification | Downtown Toronto (May 2014): Background report on the state of Downtown
- King-Spadina Cultural Spaces Retention Study (January 2017)
Neighbourhood Population Profiles: Population profiles for the 16 TOcore neighbourhoods.
- TOcore Retail and Service Commercial Land Use Study (December 2015) Appendices to this report are available upon request to email@example.com
- TOcore Downtown Parks - Phase 1 Background Report