A Fire Pit Permit is booked through our Customer Service Permit Call Centre by calling 416-392-8188
Regular Fire Pit Permit Season:
May 1 - October 30, weather permitting
Please check current permit rates.
Select locations listed below can be permitted year round:
- Carlton Park
- Christie Pits Park**
- Dovercourt Park
- Greenwood Park**
- Orchard Park
- Stephenson Park
- Withrow Park**
Note: All locations have limited washroom access during the off season (October- May). Locations marked (**) may have washroom availability at the Outdoor Artificial rink during the off season. (November - March)
- Step 1. Customer Service will review site availability.
- Step 2. If available, the permit and insurance is issued to the client. Payment and clients signature is required at time of booking.
- Step 3. Permit process is complete.
- Step 1. Customer Service forwards Toronto Fire Services Form & Parks Protocol Form to customer to complete.
- Step 2. Once approved by Toronto Fire Services, Customer Service will then contact the client and issue a permit.
- Step 3. Permit must be signed and paid.
- Step 4. Permit process is complete.
Are you looking to have a picnic or outdoor social gathering within a City park? Any gathering over 25 people or a gathering that requires a designated "picnic" site must have a permit.