- Waste Wizard - what to do with your waste materials
- Bylaw enforcement - noise complaints
- City of Toronto Construction Information
- Solid Waste Drop-Off Depots - Transfer Stations - residential waste - fees
- Residential - oversized items - furniture - metal items - appliances - collection requirements
- Yard waste - acceptable yard waste items - prohibited yard waste items
311 provides residents, businesses and visitors with easy access to non-emergency City services, programs and information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 311 can offer assistance in more than 180 languages.
Request pick up of hazardous waste and report such garbage-related issues as Recycling or Green bin not collected.
Order, exchange or report damage to a City-issued Green, Garbage or Recycling bin.
Report an overflowing litter bin, graffiti or litter on a sidewalk or boulevard.
Report pothole, road or sidewalk damage, as well as road related issues that present a significant safety risk.
Report water-related issues, including requests to turn water off and on to your property.
Report a dead animal or request planning, pruning or removal of a tree.
Report issues involving private property misuse or property standards, including lack of maintenance.
Make an accessibility complaint about a City program or service. Or make a compliment or suggestion about 311 service or staff.
Enter the reference number that you received from 311 and click 'GO' to check the status of your service request.