Online Property Standards Investigation Searches

Information about property-related investigations is accessible online.

You can view investigations of individual apartment units or other properties, such as houses, in two ways:

  1. Search by address using a map - start your search by clicking on the map and entering an address.
  2. Search investigations with your 311 Service Request number

If you file a complaint with 311 by telephone or e-mail, 311 will provide you with a reference number depending on the type of complaint. You can input this number in their site to see the status of your investigation. If you don't have this number, use the "Search by address" link in item number 1 above.