The following prices apply to both Centennial and Earl Bales Ski & Snowboard Centres.
|Daily Snow Pass Rates|
|Duration||18 years and under/ 60 years+||19 years+|
|Centennial Learning Area Pass - $11.50 Pass allows access to learning areas of the Snow Centre, but does not include use of the lifts. Both adult and child must have a snow pass to use learning areas. Learning area will be identified by staff at time of purchase depending on snow conditions.|
|Earl Bales Rope Tow - $11.50 Pass allows access to the Rope Tow, but does not include use of lifts. Both adult and child must have a snow pass to use the Rope Tow areas. This area and pass is subject to snow conditions.|
- Daily ticket sales end one hour prior to scheduled closing times.
- All skiers and snowboarders of any age must have a VALID Snow Pass and are required to read and understand the waiver/release prior to use of facility.
- Access to all slopes is restricted to those in possession of a Snow Pass and proper ski or snowboard equipment.
- Walking on the slopes is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
|Season Snow Passes|
|Age Group||Full Season||Daytime Mon-Fri||Night Only|
|18 yrs & under||$385.00||$187.00||$187.00|
- Best Value Season Pass entitles program participants in an 8-week or 4-week program to a discounted Full Season Pass.
- Full Season Pass entitles a person to enjoy the centre during all hours of lift operation.
- Night Season Pass entitles a person to enjoy the centre from 3:30pm to closing seven nights a week.
- Mon-Fri Daytime Pass entitles a person to enjoy the centre from opening to 4 pm.
- Season Passes are valid at both Toronto Ski and Snowboard Centres.
- A $42 non-resident fee is applied to all season snow passes if applicable.
- A $10 replacement fee will be charged for lost passes.
- Photos will be taken on-site
- Season Passes can be purchased by American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash or Cheque.
- All pass holders must read, understand and sign a release of liability waiver.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have release of liability waiver signed by a parent/guardian.
- Passes will be available for purchase starting:
- Centennial Park: December 5
- Earl Bales Park: December 5