Adults are not the only ones feeling stress. Kids do too.
Children ages 4 - 9 years old have everyday stresses:
- they may feel pressures at school
- be affected by their parents' disagreements
- have conflicts themselves with their parents
- be expected to achieve academically
- have difficulty with other children the same age
- feel rivalry with brothers and sisters
Stress can change how children feel and act. This may show up as headaches, tummy aches, or changed behaviour, appetite, or sleeping patterns.
Help children deal with the pressures in their lives so that they are happier at home and at school.
Learn about Kids Have Stress Too! - a free three-part program with lots of opportunity to share with other parents.