Humber Bay Park Revitalization!
View the 2017 Online Survey Results Summary (PDF).
Humber Bay Park, with its system of trails, rugged shoreline, and dramatic views, is a unique and rare waterfront experience within the larger metropolitan Toronto area offering a place for quiet, natural refuge on Toronto's Waterfront.
A Master Plan for Humber Bay Park was launched in January 2016 to
- guide future park revitalization,
- establish priorities and
- inform the budget and decision making relating to this important Waterfront Park.
As part of the Master Plan process, architectural improvements are also being considered within the context of the park. These two projects were intended to run concurrently and to inform one another as each developed in more detail.
Consultation Process Status
Master Plan Consultation Process Status: paused
Architectural Consultation Status: ongoing
The Humber Bay Parks Master Plan is well underway and was paused through late summer 2017 to allow the Architectural Consultation to evolve further.
It is anticipated that the Master Plan will pick-up again in Fall 2017 and will incorporate outcomes of the Architectural Consultation process. It's expected for the Master Plan to be completed by no later than December 2017.
View presentations and materials from previous consultations.
Humber Bay Park East - Architectural Project: Public Information Meeting
- Date: Monday, October 30th, 2017
- 3:30 to 5:30p.m. (open house)
- 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. (open house)
- Location: Mimico Centennial - Public Library 47 Station Road, Lower Floor Auditorium
The City of Toronto is hosting a public meeting to review proposed Architectural improvements in Humber Bay Park East.
City Staff and Councillor Mark Grimes are hosting a Public Open House to:
- Review the proposed Architectural Concept
- Receive comments/input from the public
- Discuss next steps
Everyone is welcome to attend.