Enjoy what the City of Toronto has to offer! Groups or individuals who want to take photos in a park will require a permit.
To complete the process you must:
- Contact our permit call centre at 416-392-8188 for further information and details
- Complete the application: Application For Commercial Photography (PDF)
- Provide a map of the location/site
- Provide proof of 3rd party liability insurance, minimum 2 million, naming the City of Toronto as additionally insured.
- Receive official approval by permit from the City of Toronto Parks, Forestry & Recreation.
Note: Only person(s) who have Legal Signing Authority can obtain the permit. (Owner/President, Vice President, Director or Legal Designate)