If you are unable to use this website to sign up for programs, you can call 416-338-0000 and follow the voice prompts to register using Touch Tone Registration (TTR).
TTR is available between 7 a.m. to midnight beginning on registration start date until the first day of the program. Once a program starts, call (416) 338-4386 or visit a City community and recreation centre or civic centre for information on registering.
You need to set up an account before you can sign up for recreation programs.
Once you have an account:
- Build your list of choices (see How to Choose Programs) with program titles and bar codes for registration day.
- Note the Current and Upcoming Registration Dates in your calendar.
- Have your family number and client number(s) ready.
- Have a payment method ready (if needed), a credit added to your account or approval for Welcome Policy.
You can also check for and attend Drop-In Programs that don't require registration.
If you prefer to provide payment in-person or if you do not have access to a credit card, you can go to these civic centres or community centres to add a credit on your account. This payment can be made by cash, cheque (made out to "City of Toronto"), or major credit card (VISA, Mastercard or American Express).
- Registration is confirmed only when payment is received. Be sure to complete payment for your programs before hanging up.
- If you press ‘0’ to transfer to a customer service representative, you may lose your registration spot.
- Press pound (#) after entering your client number, family number or bar code.