Earlscourt ParkAddress: 1200 LANSDOWNE AVE Map It
A 12.6 hectare park at Caledonia Road and St. Clair Avenue West. This park feature a lit artificial turf soccer field, a lit multipurpose sports field and track, a ball diamond, four tennis courts, basketball court, volley ball court, a dog off-leash area, a children's playground, a wading pool and many walking paths.
- Ward: 17
- District: Etobicoke York
- Near: Lansdowne Ave & Davenport Rd
- TTC Information
- Baseball/Softball/T-Ball - ChildParticipants will be instructed on the fundamentals of Baseball/Softball/T-ball along with recreational play. Participants will also have opportunity to develop a sense of sportsmanship and team spirit.
- House League: T-Ball (4 - 6yrs)
- Jun-08-2017 to Aug-24-2017, Thur, 6 - 7pm
- Soccer - ChildInstructional/recreational soccer programs that encourage skill development and fun for all participants.
- Sports - Early ChildA variety of activities that incorpoarate a variety of sports and skills.
- House League: Soccer (4 - 5yrs)
- Jun-06-2017 to Aug-22-2017, Tue, 5:30 - 6:30pm
|Facility Type||Quantity||Facility Rating *|
|Dogs Off-Leash Area||1|
|Outdoor Basketball Court||2|
|Outdoor Volleyball Court||1|