Armour Heights Community CentreAddress: 2140 AVENUE RD M5M 4M7 Map It
Armour Heights Community Centre is located on Avenue Road and Wilson Avenue. There are recreational programs offered for every age group seven days a week. There are also a large number of special interest groups/clubs that offer programs at the centre, ie. doll house or model car building, faceters' club, etc.. as well as support groups, i.e.. MS Society, Celiac Assoc., etc.
- Visual Arts - Older AdultThese courses, designed for participants over the age of 60, fall within visual arts area that may include drawing, painting, and pottery.
- Camp Transportation By BusTransportation by bus is provided for the 3 specialty plus outdoor camps - Camp Naorca, Claireville and Hum-ri-va. There are also select Adapted and Integrated programs in the West District only, that offer this transportation option. When registering for a 'transportation by bus' barcode, participants MUST also register for the cooresponding 'recreation program course' barcode. Please refer to the Toronto FUN Guide for specific location program information.
- Camp Naorca - Armour Heights - Bus Stop (4 - 19yrs)
- Aug-14-2017 to Aug-24-2017, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, 8 - 9am
- Cardio - Older AdultThese classes are suitable for all levels, focusing on providing a minimum of 20 minutes of cardiovascular exercises that use large muscle groups in a continuous and rhythmic manner. Most classes will also include a muscle conditioning component. Regular participation can help improve one's cardiovascular system (heart/lungs), flexibility, balance and co-ordination. Small equipment may be used.
|Facility Type||Quantity||Facility Rating *|