Restaurant Participation Guidelines
- Restaurants interested in applying to participate in Winterlicious and Summerlicious programs should review the eligibility criteria and application & review process and submit an Application Form.
- Restaurants must first submit an application form to become eligible to participate in the Winterlicious and Summerlicious RSVP process, regardless of review history.
- Restaurants must review and meet all eligibility criteria and possess a Public Health Dine Safe Green Pass before submitting an application form.
- Restaurants with multiple locations of the same name and menu may apply to participate with one location only.
- Eligibility to participate will be determined by comparing the average price of a three-course meal on a restaurant’s regular menu with the minimum requirements for each price point category established for the Winterlicious / Summerlicious programs.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Winterlicious / Summerlicious Advisory Board to determine if the applicant meets the eligibility criteria and the applicant's price point category for participation.
- Once a restaurant has been deemed eligible to participate, they will be notified to register (RSVP) for Winterlicious and Summerlicious participation on pre-established registration dates.
- Eligible restaurants that register (RSVP) and are accepted into the programs will receive confirmation in the form on an official Participation Agreement.
OM Official Mark trademarked by the City of Toronto.
Restaurant participation information
Restaurants must first submit an application form to become eligible to participate in the Winterlicious and Summerlicious RSVP process.
Once a restaurant is eligible to participate, they will be notified to register (RSVP) for participation on pre-established registration dates.