Toronto Public Health
The goal of the Health Professionals website is to provide you with timely, accurate, and relevant local public health information. Resources are primarily targeted at physicians and infection control practitioners practising in Toronto.
There are currently no active health alerts.
News and Announcements
Toronto Public Health (TPH) continues to investigate a mumps outbreak in the city that began in January 2017. As of noon on June 14, 2017, there are 90 confirmed cases of mumps in Toronto. For more information visit TPH's Mumps Information for Health Professionals Webpage
Suspected cases of mumps can be reported to TPH's surveillance unit at 416-392-7411 during work hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday) or at 3-1-1 after hours.
June 5, 2017
- Bed Bugs
- Breastfeeding E-Learning Modules
- Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Enteric Outbreak Management
- Grade 7 & 8 Immunization and Vaccines
- Harm Reduction Services
- Publicly Funded Immunization Schedules for Ontario
- Rabies and Animal Bites/Exposures
- Respiratory Outbreak Management
- Vaccine Storage and Handling
- Zika Virus