Mind, body, and spirit. Here you will find information on Sexual Health, Mental Health and Substance Use.
Learn about mental illnesses, wellness, and coping tips through interactive tools, stories, artwork, poems, interviews, and more.
Telephone and online (live chat) counselling, information and referral on a wide range of topics
- Anonymous and confidential
- Always There -- mobile application
- Resources Around Me -- national searchable online database of community resource listings
Free walk in mental health counselling for youth and young adults.
Visit the sexual health homepage for information around healthy sexuality. The page provides youth with services including consultation, support, resources, programming and clinical services.
Drop-in Sexual Health Clinics do not require a referral or OHIP coverage. Services include:
- Birth control counselling
- Low cost or free birth control
- Free condoms
- Plan B
- STI and HIV testing
- Pregnancy testing, counselling and referral
- Sexuality and relationship counselling
Need information about condoms and how to use them? Visit CondomTO.
Do you want to quit smoking cigarettes? FREE quit smoking workshops are provided at various locations within Toronto. To learn more, see if you qualify and to register.
Positive and possibe conversations to help manage intimate relationships.