Parks, Forestry and Recreation offers many opportunities for individuals and organizations to give back, and for corporations to meet corporate social responsibility and sponsorship goals.
You can make a difference and leave a legacy, just as many successful partnerships have already done.
Here are just some of the exciting projects in our Catalogue of Opportunities:
• Playground Revitalizations
• Community Gardens and Horticultural Displays
• Conservatories and Flower Exhibitions
• Canada Day Fireworks Displays
• Recreation and Sports Facility Revitalizations
• Toronto Island Signature Projects
• Every Tree Counts (tree planting)
• Wi-Fi and Courtesy Computers in Recreation Centres
• High Park Visitor and Nature Centre: Creating North America’s Leading Urban Nature Hub
• Furniture and Other Improvements to Youth Lounges
Contact us to discuss any of these projects, other projects not shown here, or projects you would like us to consider. Check back often, as new opportunities emerge.