Each spring, Toronto's annual cleanup brings together thousands of residents, students, businesses, organizations and community groups to remove litter and help keep our city clean. Join us on:
- Friday, April 21 - Corporate & School 20-Minute Makeover
- Saturday, April 22 & Sunday, April 23 - Community Cleanup Days
The City of Toronto will support your cleanup efforts by providing litter and recycling bags and helping to coordinate special litter pickups for your event. Schedule your cleanup by clicking on your type of event listed below: Community, Corporate or School.
Help us reach our goal of 200,000 participants -- sign up totals for 2017 (as of March 26):
- Community Cleanup Days - 6,455 residents (160 groups)
- Corporate Cleanup Day - 3,986 employees (125 Toronto businesses)
- School Cleanup Day - 142,232 students and teachers (420 schools)