Toronto's annual spring clean-up weekend returns this April 22-24.
Gather a group of friends, family or co-workers to help clean your local playground, trail, beach, laneway or sport field. The City of Toronto will support your clean-up efforts by providing special litter and recycling bags, and helping co-ordinate waste removal for your event.
- Friday, April 22 - Corporate & School 20-Minute Makeover
- Saturday, April 23 and Sunday, April 24 - Community Clean-up Days
GLAD Canada returns as our lead partner for the sixth year. Other key sponsors include: CP24, Tim Hortons, Toronto Star, Pizza Pizza and Toronto Park People. Thanks to their support Toronto remains one of the world's cleanest cities.
Our goal for 2016 was 175,000 participants, here's the final numbers:
- 534 schools and 177,914 students & teachers
- 328 community events and 10,182 participants
- 199 businesses and 5,148 participants
Thank you to all the groups who helped keep Toronto clean and green!