Toronto's annual spring clean-up weekend will return next April. Tentative dates for 2017:
- Friday, April 21 - Corporate & School 20-Minute Makeover
- Saturday, April 22 and Sunday, April 23 - Community Clean-up Days
Gather a group of friends, family or co-workers to help clean your local playground, trail, beach, laneway or sport field. The City of Toronto will support your clean-up efforts by providing special litter and recycling bags, and helping co-ordinate waste removal for your event.
Our goal for 2016 was 175,000 participants, here's the final numbers:
- 534 schools and 177,914 students & teachers
- 328 community events and 10,182 participants
- 199 businesses and 5,148 participants
Thank you to GLAD Canada who returned as our lead partner for the sixth year. Other key sponsors include: CP24, Tim Hortons, Toronto Star, Pizza Pizza and Toronto Park People. With your support Toronto remains one of the world's cleanest cities.