Each spring, Toronto's annual cleanup brings together thousands of residents, students, businesses, organizations and community groups to remove litter and help keep our city clean. Join us on:
- Friday, April 21 - Corporate & School 20-Minute Makeover
- Saturday, April 22 & Sunday, April 23 - Community Cleanup Days
The City of Toronto will support your cleanup efforts by providing litter and recycling bags for your event.
Are you looking to join a cleanup in your neighbourhood? Find a cleanup taking place in City of Toronto park here.
Help us reach our goal of 200,000 participants -- sign up totals for 2017 (as of April 19):
- Community Cleanup Days - 9,408 residents (323 groups)
- Corporate Cleanup Day - 6,436 employees (225 Toronto businesses)
- School Cleanup Day - 172,988 students and teachers (515 schools)