No matter where you are in Ontario, you can call or chat live online with our counsellors. It's anonymous and free.
We offer support on:
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Pre-test and post test information
- Information and referral to point of care HIV rapid test sites province wide
- Safer sex activities
- Risk assessment
- Birth control options
* we are not a primary crisis line
- Emergency contraception
- Relationship concerns
- Pregnancy and options
- Sexual orientation
- Injection drug use and needle exchange information
- Referral to appropriate clinics and community agencies
- Support in crisis situations*
NOTE: If you cannot access eChat during the online hours, please try a different browser.
NOTE: eChats that are initiated after the hours of operation, will be redirected to eKnowledgeBase.