Each year there are many special events and festivals held in Toronto. Toronto Public Health can assist event organizers to minimize the possibility of food borne illness.
- Complete the Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Organizer Package.
- Must notify Toronto Public Health of the planned event by calling 416-338-7600
- Provide each food vendor with a copy of the Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Vendor Package
- Collect completed vendor applications (three components)
- Part 1- Special Event Temporary Food Establishment Application (For Vendor)
- Part 2 - Special Event Vendor Information Sheet - listing the type of food being offered, and
- Part 3 - Special Event Vendor Booth (Layout)
- Forward all completed vendor forms to Toronto Public Health at least three weeks prior to the event.
- Notify Toronto Public Health of any significant changes to the original application.