Open Data updatesSubscribe to RSS feed
Open Data update - July 11th 2013
Check out the newest additions to the data catalogue.
- Councillors' Constituency Services & Office Expense Reporting
Constituency services and office expense records by expenditure category for Members of Council beginning in 2008.
- Council and Standing Committee Meeting Statistics
This dataset contains statistical information about Council, Community Council and Standing Committee meetings.
- How Does the City Grow? Summary Tables
An overview of the development projects received by the City Planning Division over a five year period.
- Tax Rebates / Tax Exemptions
A list of organizations receiving property tax rebates or tax exemptions from the City of Toronto.
- Toronto Employment Survey Summary Tables
This dataset contains the Toronto Employment Survey results of the business establishments located in the City of Toronto.
Latest updated datasets.
Quarterly Data Updates for Multiple Datasets
Nine dataset updates released today.
- TTC Ridership - Ridership Numbers and Revenues Summary
- Solid Waste - Recycled Material Sales Revenue
- Social Housing - Wait List , Rent Bank Loans Granted and Shelter Use Summary
- Sports & Recreation - Program Enrollment, Drop-In Usage and Permit Activity Summary
- Municipal Licensing and Standards - Business Licence Renewals and New Issues Summary
- Job Postings and Applications for External
- Daily Bread Food Banks - Client Visits by Month
- Child Care - Vacant Licensed Spaces and Wait List for Fee Subsidy
- Municipal Land Transfer Tax Revenue Summary
An update to add the 5 year period between 2007 to 2011 has been added to the catalogue. This dataset contains consulting services expenditure history for divisions and major agencies, boards and commissions of the City of Toronto.
n. Open-Data: o-pen da-ta /ˈōpən/ /ˈdatə/
The idea that certain data should be freely available to everyone to use and republish as they wish, without restrictions from copyright, patents or other mechanisms of control.-- Wikipedia