Read the Bikeway Trails Implementation Plan adopted by City Council on June 6, 2012.
Learn more about the Trails approved in this document by clicking the links from the list below to view maps of proposed projects and web pages of active projects.
Maps of Rail and Hydro Corridor Trails, approved in the Trails Plan
• West Toronto Railpath Phase 2 (south section)
• West Toronto Railpath Phase 2 (north section)
• Etobicoke Creek Hydro Corridor (Namco Rd. to Humber)
• G Ross Lord connection to Earl Bales Park
• Warden Hydro Corridor
• Gatineau Hydro Corridor: Victoria Park to Bermondsey
• Scarborough Hydro Corridor Kenndy TTC station to Warden Woods/Lower Don Trail connection
• Finch Hydro Corridor Trail (Yonge – Don Trail)
• Finch Hydro Corridor Trail ( Don Trail – Birchmount)
• Finch Hydro Corridor East Connection + Scarborough Rail Trail connection
• CN Leaside (north connection)
• CN Leaside (south connection)
Maps of Ravine and Waterfront Trails, approved in the Trails Plan
• East Don Trail
• Lower Highland Creek (Gatineau Hydro Corridor Trail to Highland Creek Trail)
• Etobicoke Creek North (Centennial Park to Eglinton Ave. and Mississauga Etobicoke Creek Trail Network.
• Mid Humber Gap
• Scarborough Waterfront (shoreline) (Bluffers Park to Morningside)
• Scarborough Waterfront Trail – East Point Park / Copperfield Road
• Clairville Extension (Humber Trail)
• Chorley Park Trail
• Duncan Creek Connection
Right-of-way / Boulevard Trails, approved in the Trails Plan
• Black Creek Dr.
• Humber Valley – East arm to Finch Hydro Corridor Trail
• Gatineau Hydro Corridor Connection – Ellesmere/Military Trail to Conlins Rd.
• Allen Rd Greenway (Hwy 401-Eglinton Ave. West)
• Eglinton Avenue West Trail – West Extension
• Eglinton Avenue West Trail – East Extension
Trail Projects Led by Waterfront Toronto, or the TRCA
• Waterfront West (shoreline) – Mimico West Linear Park Phase 2
• Waterfront East (shoreline) – Port Union
• Etobicoke Creek South (Thames to Queensway)
• Queens Quay Revitalization
• Mimico Creek Trail