311 is the largest, most exciting customer service improvement undertaken by the City of Toronto since amalgamation. 311 improves accessibility to non-emergency City services and information and increases the City's effectiveness in responding to public inquiries.

Social assistance (Ontario Works)

Apply for benefits under the Ontario Works program. The system can also estimate your eligibility for social assistance.

Marriage Services

Submit a marriage licence application. You will need to visit a Registry Services office to complete the process and receive your licence.

Toronto Early Learning and Child Care Services

Apply for a municipal child care space or a child care fee subsidy.

Recreation Programs & Registration

Search and register for courses and activities run by Toronto Parks & Recreation.

Small business services

Small business services

Enterprise Toronto - Participate in online forums, search the directory and more.

A-Frame sign permits

Apply for an A-Frame sign permit for your business. The City's Municipal Code requires a permit for A-Frame signs in Toronto.

Food handler certification

Register for Toronto Public Health's food handler courses and exams.

Lobbying activity

Use the Lobbyist Registry to record communication with City public office holders for lobbying purposes, as the City's bylaw requires.

Library services

Search the catalogue and put books on hold. Log in with your Toronto Public Library card to renew items and more.

Bicycle registration

Add your bicycle to the Toronto Police Services Bike Registry Database, to assist in recovery in case of theft.

Toronto greeter program

Volunteer as a greeter or book a visit with "TAP into TO!" - Toronto's greeter program.

Live Green Toronto

Sign up to receive your Live Green Toronto Membership Card for exclusive offers and discounts. You can also apply to be a volunteer.

E-updates and news feeds

Get news as it happens. Subscribe to e-mail updates and RSS feeds on a variety of topics.

Parking tickets

Pay your City of Toronto parking tickets by credit card.

Provincial Offences Act and other tickets

Pay fines relating to the POA, including bylaw and traffic violations, red light camera tickets, notices, and GO Transit parking tickets.

Business licence and permit renewal

Pay to renew your City of Toronto business licence or permit.

Pet licences

Apply and pay to license your pet. The City's Municipal Code requires that all dogs and cats owned in Toronto be licensed.

Parking permits - temporary

Purchase a temporary street parking permit and print it for display on the vehicle's dashboard.

Parking permits - street parking

Renew your existing permit. Entitles residents to park their automobile within a specified area during permit parking hours.

Parking permits - off-street parking

Renew your existing permit. An off-street parking permit is required if you wish to park in your front yard or on part of the City boulevard.

Utility bill

Register through epostâ„¢ to receive and pay your bills online.

Electricity bill

Register to manage and pay your Toronto Hydro electricity bills online.

Call documents

Browse and purchase RFP, RFQ and Tender documents.

Utility Account Lookup

Details provided include account balance, current and previous billing amounts, payment details, due dates and more.

Property Tax Lookup

Details provided include account balance, current and previous billing amounts, payment details, due dates and more.


PLog-on to MyWater Toronto and view your total and average water use by day, week, month or year in an easy-to-read graph or chart format.

Tax & Utility Certificate Service

Order your certificates online and receive the certificate download within 48 business hours. All you need is the client's information and a credit card.