Welcome to Toronto City Hall !
Toronto City Hall is one of Toronto's best known landmarks.
Its stunning, modernist structure makes it an ideal symbol of a dynamic and growing city.
City Hall Tours
Tours of Toronto City Hall are offered to the public, explaining the history of Toronto and the construction of city hall. From the Council Chambers, Nathan Phillips Square and the Podium Green Roof, there are many points venues and points of interest to learn about.
Booking Public Space at City Hall
CIty Hall History
- Civic Centre Locations
- Toronto City Council
- Archives of Ontario
- City of Toronto Archives
- Henry Moore Foundation
- Heritage Buildings
- Heritage Preservation Services
- Historicity - Toronto Public Library
- Library and Archives Canada
- Ontario Heritage Trust
- Self-guided Toronto City Hall tour booklet
- The History of Toronto: An 11,000-year Journey
- Viljo Revell - Architect