Your Federal, Provincial and City governments are working together to serve you better. Information about government programs and services is just a visit away with the opening of a new Service Canada office, and installation of a ServiceOntario kiosk at Toronto City Hall.
Service Canada staff will be available to assist you in person with your questions about access to federal services, while the new, easy-to-use ServiceOntario kiosk provides access to online services and transactions.
Ground floor rotunda - Toronto City Hall
100 Queen Street East
Hours of operation:
Service Canada office
Monday - Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Government service kiosk
Monday - Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
In addition to the full range of City services and information you can now access the following services at Toronto City Hall:
- Birth Certificate applications
- Death certificate applications
- Marriage certificate applications
- Change of address
- Register or renew a business name
- Conduct a business name search
- Apply for the Employer Health Tax
- Apply for a Retail Sales Tax permit
- Register with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Apply for an electronic Master Business
- Drivers licence plate sticker renewal
- Newborn Registration Service - information
- Canada Pension Plan information
- Passport - general information
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) information
- Canada Education Savings Programs
- Pleasure Craft licensing - information and transactions
- Employment Insurance
- Apprenticeship Incentive Grant - information
- My Service Canada Account - information/transaction
- Recruitment for Department of National Defence or Royal Canadian Mounted Police - information
- Licence Indian Residential School/Common Experience Payment - information
- "May I Help You" - triage and referral