Official Plan and Municipal Comprehensive Reviews
Welcome to the Official Plan and Municipal Comprehensive Reviews. This is your portal for learning about, getting involved and sharing your thoughts on planning in Toronto. We all want Toronto to continue to be a great place to live, work, invest and play. Watch the video to learn more.
The Official Plan sets out the vision for where and how Toronto will grow to the year 2031. That's a fairly long time, so it is important to do regular "check-ups" to ensure that the Official Plan is working to fulfill its vision. This review is one of those checkups. We are also undertaking a Municipal Comprehensive Review that looks specifically at designated areas of employment in the Official Plan. Both Reviews are important, so connect with us and share your ideas on how we can plan for Toronto's future.
We invite you to get involved and be engaged. Together we can make Toronto better.
Official Plan/Municipal Comprehensive Reviews: Amendments to the Official Plan for Economic Health and Employment Lands Policies and Designations and Recommendations on Conversion Requests: Planning and Growth Management Agenda, Nov. 21, 2013
- Attend the Special Statutory Public Meeting on Proposed Official Plan Amendment for Economic and Employment Lands Policies and Employment Area Policies and Designation. November 21, 2013 at Planning and Growth Management Committee, 9:30 a.m., Committee Room 1, Second Floor, City Hall.
- review Report: Housing Potential Analysis, Oct. 23, 2013
- review September 19, 2013 Open House Presentation
- review Report: Official Plan/Municipal Comprehensive Reviews: Results of Public Consultations on Draft Policies and Designations for Economic Health and Employment Lands, Apr. 23, 2013
- review How Does the City Grow? Bulletin
- review Report: Official Plan/Municipal Comprehensive Reviews: Proposed Economic Health Policies and Proposed Policies and Designations for Employment Lands, August 20, 2013
- review Report: Official Plan/Municipal Comprehensive Reviews: Preliminary Assessments of Additional Conversion Requests, May 21, 2013
- review Report: Official Plan/Municipal Comprehensive Reviews: Preliminary Assessments of Additional Conversion Requests, Apr. 23, 2013
- review Draft Official Plan Amendment No. 199 for new Heritage and Public Realm Policies
The city's Official Plan will ensure that the City of Toronto evolves, improves and realizes its full potential in areas such as transit, land use development, and the environment