Looking to develop your businesses idea or growth plan? This sector-agnostic training program is designed to help entrepreneurs who are ready to take their business idea or existing business to the next level.
Cost: $495 plus HST
The five-week, 10-session training program is a step-by-step course for those who want to learn more than just how to complete a business plan. It's about learning how to effectively use a plan too. Topics covered:
• How to develop a business model and plan
|• Legal requirements for small business
• Costing and pricing your product or service
• Time management tips and tools
• Sales skills and customers service
• How to apply for a business loan
• How to use systems to improve your management
• How to keep yourself motivated and disciplined
• What it takes to become a successful business
• How to work smarter, not harder
• How to manage your employees
Clients will have access to a comprehensive Small Business Training Manual, business tools and templates.
Clients receive one-on-one business advisory support during and after their completion of the program.
Clients will be connected with mentors who will provide coaching and insights into their business plans.
StarterSpace @North York
Clients are able to work from Enterprise Toronto’s office at the North York Civic Centre – StarterSpace @North York. Access includes touchdown office space provided on a first-come-first-served basis during business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), WiFi, and boardrooms that can be booked for meetings.
Andrew Patricio is the founder and owner of Bizlaunch, a company that trains, advises and mentors entrepreneurs in Canada and around the world.
Our next program starts on Tuesday, April 4, 2017.
#1 Tuesday, April 4
#2 Thursday, April 6
#3 Tuesday, April 11
#4 Thursday, April 13
#5 Tuesday, April 18
#6 Thursday, April 20
#7 Tuesday, April 25
#8 Thursday, April 27
#9 Tuesday, May 2
#10 Thursday, May 4
Workshops times: 6 to 8:30 p.m.