City Clerk's Office
We strive to profile the City of Toronto in a politically sensitive and positive manner on a local, national and international level.
Strategic Protocol and External Relations is responsible for use of the following City of Toronto official symbols:
Strategic Protocol and External Relations manages the following services:
- Flag-raisings and half-mastings
- Donations of official gifts
- Delegations and study tours
- Key to the City honours
- Freedom of the City honours
- Proclamations: Information and proclamations | Request a Proclamation
- Celebratory scrolls: Information | Request a Scroll
- Letters of greeting: Information | Request a Letter of Greeting from the Mayor
We also organize and/or support internal awards and ceremonies that are City-wide in scope. For more information, please contact Strategic Protocol and External Relations
The City provides up to 100 pins to organizations that are participating in exchanges, national or international events, tournaments or representing the City of Toronto. The request must be made in writing to Strategic Protocol and External Relations and is limited to one request per organization.