The nature and character of Toronto Track & Field Centre lends itself to both daily training and high calibre track and field competitions. In total, the combined indoor/outdoor facilities occupy approximately 14 acres of land (fronting on Steeles Avenue West) with ample parking on the York University campus.
To Schedule your event at the Toronto Track & Field Centre call (416) 392-2522, (416) 392-2812 or 24hr information line (416) 392-2519.
|Hours of Operation|
|October 15 - April 30||May 1 - October 14|
|Monday - Thursday||9 am - 9:45 pm||9 am - 8:45 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 8:45 pm||9 am - 8:45 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 4:45 pm||9 am - 3:45 pm|
|Sunday, Statutory Holidays||Closed||Closed|
* Daily, Monthly, Seasonal and Yearly Passes available for purchase.
Track & Field Facilities - Indoor Field house
- Pin spikes only with 5mm maximum length
- Only during the High Jump Events held in the Indoor Track are the high jump athletes permitted to wear 9mm pin spikes
- 5 lane-200 metre banked oval track (made of synthetic rubberized material surface) with a separate sixth lane for joggers
- 8 lane-60 metre sprint and hurdle runway
- Warm-up area, 3-lane, 30 metre runway
- 30 foot vertical pole vault clearance
- 2 long/triple jump runways into a commons and pit
- 2 high jump areas
- Curtained practice area for discus.
- Indoor shot put throwing circle and cage
- 2 weight training rooms equipped with Olympic free weights and bars, plus additional workout areas within the field house including stationary bikes and weight lifting machines
- Photo / timer booth
- 1 meeting room on 2nd floor
- Public observation gallery on 2nd floor.
- 8 lane-400 metre I.A.A.F regulation track (mondo surface)
- Full complement of facilities for pole vault, high jump, triple and long jump, javelin, shot put, discus, hammer throw, weight throw, hurdles and steeple chase
- Pole Vault Events can be run in both directions
- Outdoor photo/timer/press booth and address system
- Open stands to seat spectators
- Spike length and style regulations will apply