History Comes to Life
- Connect with the experiences of people of earlier times
- Study diaries, letters and artifacts from the Rebellion of 1837 to WWI
- Prepare a meal in an early settler's kitchen
- Enjoy art or nature programs in evocative settings
Browse by Historic Site
Colborne Lodge (Grades 3, 5, 7-8)
Fort York National Historic Site (Grades 3, 5, 7, 10)
Gibson House Museum (Grades 1-7)
Mackenzie House (Grades 3-5, 7-8)
Montgomery's Inn (Grades K, 3, 6-8, 9-10)
Scarborough Museum (Grades K-8)
Spadina Museum (Grades 2, 5, 8, 10, 12)
The Market Gallery (Grades 3-5, 7-8, 12)
Todmorden Mills (Grades K-8)
Zion Schoolhouse (Grades 3, 8)
Search the Database
Search the database for programs by grade, Ontario curriculum subject, keyword, length or museum.
School Programs Guides
Your Guide to Curriculum-based programs for Grades 9 to 12 in Canadian and World Studies and The Arts.
First Nations Education Program
High Park Through the Ages: From the Carrying Place and Beyond is a program offered at Colborne Lodge that supports elementary curriculum expectation and perspectives and Early Settlers.
ESL English as a Second Language
- ESL learners develop their language skills through interaction with peers in unique environments.
- ESL learners are encouraged to articulate their own experiences and explore the journeys taken by past immigrants.
Programs can be found in the database.