20 Lesmill Road,
Toronto M3B 2T5
Ontario Works Application
|Mon: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||Tues: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Wed: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.||Thurs: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
Postal codes served:
Our Employment Centre is open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please drop in to get help with:
- career planning
- job search coaching
- resumé and cover letter writing
- interview skills
- networking techniques
- researching occupations
- program referrals
- education and training options
- financial literacy
- job retention supports
- labour market information
- community resources
Resources and services include:
- financial benefits through Ontario Works
- access to a web-based system that matches people to employment opportunities
- computers: internet access, MS Office
- laser printer, scanner, fax, photocopier and telephones
- workshops and community agency presentations
- information on job fairs and community events
- job search/career planning books and materials
- information on government services
To view, learn about, and register for job fairs and Employment Centre workshops offered by TESS locations across the city, visit our Employment Centre Portal.
Excellent service is important to us. Staff in our office provide a range of services to city residents including employment services, financial benefits and social supports. If you wish to discuss the service you are receiving please ask to speak to a supervisor or one of the office management staff listed below. Read more about our service standards and complaints handling process.
Director, Employment & Social Services
Ted Lis 416-392-8258
Manager, Employment & Social Services
Grace Varrecchia 416-392-2832
Community & Labour Market Manager
Gresford Blades 416-392-3279
From York Mills subway station, take the Graydon Hall bus #122 to 20 Lesmill Road. You can also take the York Mills #95 bus and exit at Lesmill Road with a short walk to the office.
You can also call the TTC at 416-393-INFO (4636) for directions.