Members of Toronto City Council - Meeting Attendance
This glossary of terms is listed for convenience to help users understand the terminology that has been used. For official definitions and procedure by-law information, refer to the City of Toronto Muncipal Code, Chapter 27, Council Procedures.
- Committee – The name of the committee
- MTG# - The meeting number for the committee
- Session Date – Meetings are divided into sessions. Session date refers to the date of the session
- Session Type – Meetings can be divided into sessions: Morning, Afternoon and Evening; Sessions types that are closed will have session type identified as "Closed"
- Session Start - End Time – The Start and End time of the meeting's session. "Roll Call" indicates the specific time when the meeting chair requested a confirmation of members’ attendance to ensure quorum
- Present – The indicator showing if the member was present for a meeting session or Roll Call. Y = Present, N = Not Present