Sexual Health Clinics
You do not need a referral or OHIP coverage to visit a clinic.
Check the map or table below for drop-in hours and appointment hours. We do our best to see every client that comes to our clinics but due to the high demand at our drop-in clinics, we may not be able to see everyone.
Sexual Health Clinic Services
- Birth control counselling
- Low cost or free birth control
- Free condoms
- Plan B (emergency contraceptive pill)
- STI testing and free treatment
- HIV testing
- Pregnancy testing, counselling and referral
- Sexuality and relationship counselling
For Crossways Clinic, The Jane Street Clinic, Scaborough Sexual Health Clinic and The Talk Shop
If you are planning to arrive after the clinic is open, please call ahead to see if we will be able to see you. Often people line up 15-30 minutes before the drop-in clinics open. Once the clinic is open, we give out numbers until we are full for the day. We may be full shortly after clinic opens.